Monday, May 24, 2010

When sending an email, is there any way to ensure it is not marked as spam in recipients mailbox?

I'm trying to get a hold of someone by email, but I'm afraid she may not have my address (it's changed), which may be putting in her spam box. If she's like me, I usually just empty the entire spam folder without going through it. HELP!

When sending an email, is there any way to ensure it is not marked as spam in recipients mailbox?
nope but if you just send a plain email


no taglines, signatures etc it should be going to her inbox


unless she has a real touchy spambot.





just type something like Hi ... her name here ...


then say I am trying to reach you - hit me up


or something like that


don't use words like free - new - etc ... as they can be spambot triggers


if just a short email like that, it should not be going to spam
Reply:The easiest way would probably be to tell her to check for spam box for a certain message before deleting it. If you can only reach her by mail I suggest that you try sending her a mail from another account of yours or to another account of hers. Who ends up in someone's spam box is all up to the reciever, I'm afraid :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email spam © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting