Sunday, May 23, 2010

Email sent to my YahooGroup is Spam and must be approved by moderator?

Hello,





I've been a member of several Yahoogroups for years now. There's one group I participate in quite a bit and am signed up to receive individual emails. Recently my email replies to the group apparently are being marked as Spam and the moderator has to keep approving them in order for me to participate. She says she keeps marking them as not Spam, but this keeps happening. How can I fix this? It becoming very annoying when I want to have a reply posted in a timely manner.





Thanks

Email sent to my YahooGroup is Spam and must be approved by moderator?
A surefire way for your message to get posted immediately is to sign in to the group online and post your message there. Otherwise, there is nothing that you as a member can do to keep your messages from being caught by the spam filter. You can ask the group owner if she would consider turning off the spam filter. Don't despair - Yahoo is aware of the problem and is working toward a solution. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Reply:well it could mean if they have a mod in that group helping out..may not like a person and can reset it with out you or the owner knowing..the owner should look at all mod post in the Management area..this may help to see if someone has been changeing things..there is another way your post can get posted..if the group owner sends a msg from the group and you get that msg in your inbox..and it has the name of the group where it say it is from..just removed what ever is in the body of that e-mail and put your posting in it and send it back to the group..this will help to..I own my own groups and plus help two other groups and this has worked for me..there are some thing that people out there know nothing how a group is run and it way of getting past things. I have two groups for 7 years..and this i know there are ways..


good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


email spam © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting